Leftover bananas are just a joy to have. You can do all sorts of things with these mushy, bruised up fella’s. It’s fun to be able to create new ideas with just a few mushy bananas, flour, sugar, & eggs. Put all of these ingredients into one concoction then BAM! You have something amazing. Well we came up with this nifty little treat to satisfy both a sugar craving and getting rid of those mushed up things in your kitchen. On top of that, it will impress your friends. Especially because they’ll get the idea that these things are intricately designed. We hope you enjoy.
Marbled Banana Bread
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 cup riped banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons boiling water
1. Preheat oven to 350 F & grease the baking pan
2. Mash the bananas ensuring it is 1 cup, set aside
3. In a mixing bowl beat in sugar, oil, egg, cinnamon, milk and vanilla
4. Gently add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix, but it is important not over mix the batter.
5. Add one scoop of the batter into the banana mash
6. Add the 3 tablespoons of boiling water and cocoa powder. Mix vigorously until smooth
7. Add the remaining boiling water to the plain banana mixture
8. Now is the fun, part= marbling 😀
Alternate placing the batter in the pan. You can do plain, chocolate, plain, chocolate or the opposite, whatever design you would like to do.