Korean food is always delicious in our opinion, no matter what dish.
So we thought, why not infuse a simple meal with Korean flavors! Since my (B’s) father was stationed in Korea, at a young age, my palette was influenced to eat Korean food all the time, not to mention the many Koreans that lived in our home-hence our frequent reviews of Korean places. Well, to make the long story short & give you a brief history of our life; we present you: Korean Bulgogi Patties. A simple lunch treat that you can pass off to anyone as home made, because technically it’s semi-homemade.
- 1 table spoon canola oil
- 12 cups ground turkey
- 1 carrot
- 1 sprig of green onions
- 1/2 bottle of Bulgogi Mix
1. Prepare the meat
2. Prepare the vegetables and dice. Place in a giant bowl
3. In a bowl, combine the meat, vegetables, and the 1/2 bottle of bulgogi seasoning
4. Knead all the ingredients and marinate for 10-15 minutes
4. Take about a golf size amount of the meat mixture, make it round, and flatten it
5. In a slightly oiled pan, place the patties. Fry on medium high. Do not fry it on high heat. It is important not to because it will burn.
6. Once the juice starts flowing out of the patty flip it, then reduce the heat to low.
7. Fry it until both sides are browned
Enjoy this lunch box meal 🙂